Monday, December 9, 2013

All I want for Christmas...

...is YOU!
Happy Monday and welcome to December's card sketch challenge at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!


I liked this sketch this month and needed a few extra Christmas cards, so I went ahead and made two :)  First up is a bright and colorful card...these are my favorite Christmas colors this year!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Brights Collection DSP
Ink ~ JetBlack StazOn, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets ~ Color Me Christmas, Christmas Messages
Other Supplies ~ Brights and Neutrals Candy Dots, Real Red Stitched Ribbon
 
Next up is the same card, but in more traditional Christmas colors.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Season of Style DSP
Ink ~ JetBlack StazOn, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets ~ Color Me Christmas, Christmas Messages
Other Supplies ~ Regals and Neutrals Candy Dots, Cherry Cobbler Seaming Binding Ribbon
 
I hope I've INKspired you to create today! 
Be sure to join the fun and play along this month!
 
Happy Holidays and Happy Stamping! 

 


2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so cute! I love that little tree with the Candy Dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Makes me want to run out to my craft cave and play!

    ReplyDelete