Monday, December 2, 2013

A Flavorful Color Challenge ~ Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration

Happy Monday!!  It's the first Monday of the month and we all know what that means...a new color challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  This month we have a yummy color combo for you:
 
I'm not gonna lie...I was craving pistachio pudding and fresh raspberries as I was creating my cards :-)  I love these colors together!  Sadly, they did not photograph well...my apologies.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Raspberry Ripple, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Ink ~ Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, Raspberry Ripple
Stamp Set ~ Wanderlust Photopolymer
Other Supplies ~ Rhinestones

 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Raspberry Ripple, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Ink ~ Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, Raspberry Ripple
Stamp Set ~ Wanderlust Photopolymer
Other Supplies ~ Rhinestones, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
 
While the Wanderlust Photopolymer stamp set is no longer available, you CAN get it in MDS format...yay!!!  This is by far my favorite photopolymer set!
 
Now head on over to Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration to see what fun the other DT members had with these flavorful colors!  You might just be INKspired to create something of your own!
 
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards today! I love that Endless Wishes Stamp Set too! I'm glad that I got it before it was sold out!

    ReplyDelete