Monday, December 16, 2013

A Day at the Lake

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend!!!  Mine was a busy one and I sure could have used a few more hours of sleep today! 
 
Before I get to today's scrapbook sketch for Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, I have the winner of the BLOG CANDY from Thursday's Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop.  The winner is....Ladette!!!!!  Congratulations Ladette :)  I'll be in touch later today to get your address so I can get your goodies sent to you!  Thanks to everyone who left me some love!
 
Ok, on to Decembers sketch...
 
 
Once again I used MDS...the only way I scrap these days!  I have another page to add to our family yearbook.  These fun pictures are from my boys' trip to Yale Lake with my hubby for their annual boys trip.  Each year my hubby and I each take them on a special trip.  I usually take them to the beach and my hubby took them to the lake with some fellow co-workers and their kids.  I am pretty bummed I missed out on this trip because they had so much fun.  Rumor has it I may be invited along next year ;)
 
 
 I used a photo for my background paper...something I love to do.  Once small piece of DSP, a few paper filled punches and my page was done!  My book is close to being completed for this year and I'll soon be able to print it.  I can't wait!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT and their awesome pages.  And we would love to have you join us and play along!
 
I hope I've INKspired you to CREATE today!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. This is great, I'm so impressed by how many memories you record in MDS. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete