Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Leaves are a Fallin'

Happy {windy} Saturday!  I had high hopes of getting outside and raking the mass amount of leaves that we have in our back yard, but Mother Nature had a different idea.  It poured rain all morning and now the wind is blowing like crazy. Pointless to rake in the wind, right?  Oh well...stamping it is :-)  No complaints here!  All of the falling leaves have inspired me though...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Summer Starfruit, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Gold Metallic Encore
Stamp Sets ~ Lovely As a Tree, Remembering Your Birthday, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, 2-1/2" Circle Punch
 
I love this sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday!  It will be one I use again for sure!
 
Hope you are having a great weekend so far!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

4 comments:

  1. Love this. You have used one of my favourite stamp sets and I love the blotches on the woodgrain background. Thanks for sharing with us this week at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing and the splatters too. Fall is my favorite time of the year and I just love the lovely colors on the trees. Thanks for playing at TSOT. Come again soon! Kathy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the woodgrain background. Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine birthday card! I love this set and have been using it again a lot lately. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete