Friday, October 25, 2013

Getting My Mojo Back!

After our car wreck last week, I've been a bit stressed and been in a creative slump :-(  But I finally found some  of my creative mojo this morning thanks to the Mojo Monday sketch!  It felt good to get in to my craft room bright and early this morning and stamp!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Winter Frost DSP
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Stamp Sets ~ Christmas Messages, Festive Flurry
Other Supplies ~ Festive Flurry Framelits, Label Bracket Punch, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basics
 
I love how therapeutic stamping can be...this is why I LOVE my hobby!!!  I'm looking forward to spending some time in my craft room this weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!!!


1 comment:

  1. Your design for Mojo Monday is just beautiful Breelin! I am so in love with the new Festive Flurry stamp set and die and you have used it so well in this card. Stamping hugs, Super Stamp Girl #114

    ReplyDelete