Friday, September 27, 2013

On a Christmas Kick

Hi and Happy Friday!  I don't know about you but I am darn happy it's Friday!  We got a new puppy yesterday and she was sure to let us know that she missed her momma last night.  Poor sweet Roxy puppy cried a better part of the night...coffee is my friend today!  Thankfully she did finally settle down.  I feared she would wake up again when I left for my run, but I actually had to wake her up after I got home...good puppy!!!
 
I've been on a Christmas card kick lately and have been itching to break out my Joyful Christmas stamp set since Convention!  Ever since I saw this stamp in the holiday catalog I thought it would be beautiful embossed in gold...and I thought right!
This weeks sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches was perfect for this stamp set!
Isn't it gorgeous?!??!  I wasn't sure how the Frosted Finishes Embellishments would do with the heat gun, but they turned out great!  The perfect added touch for the center of the poinsettia.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Season of Style DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Joyful Christmas
Other Supplies ~ Frosted Finishes Embellishments
 
I already have plans for another card with this stamp set...you may just see it tomorrow ;-)
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. The poinsettia is beautiful! Lovely holiday card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Breelin! That Poinsettia is just fabulous and looks great with that frosted finish embellishment! Your new puppy is so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layered poinsettia, Bree! Very pretty! And that puppy is adorable! I hope y'all are having fun with her.

    ReplyDelete