Sunday, September 22, 2013

Waitin' on a {Zoo} Baby ~ Monday Montage

Hello and welcome back to another Monday Montage hop! I really hope you are enjoying all of our creations as much as we are!  I am beyond blessed to call all of talented ladies my friends :-)  Did you just come here from the amazing Amy's page?  If not, be sure to keep on hopping because you won't want to miss what she has for you! 
I made this card for a very good friend of mine who is expecting another sweet baby girl any day!  Having all boys, I LOVE it when any of my friends have a girl so I can buy cute PINK clothes!  This card was actually inspired but a cute little outfit that I bought for her...I has cute little navy and pink zoo babies on it, so I thought it would be fun to make a card to match.  I used the FABULOUS new Circle Card Thinlits and had so much fun making a little Zoo Babies Train! 

 Here is what the card looks like when it's all folded up...
and then when you open it up...
Super cute, right?!?!? 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar, Etcetera DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamp Sets ~ Zoo Babies, One In a Million, Fabulous Phrases, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Circle Card Thinlits, Label Card Thinlits (hi) Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Curly Label Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Owl Punch, Candy Dots, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine

Now I just have to hurry up and wait for this sweet, beautiful little girl to make her way into this world so I can give her lots of loves!

Now hop on over to Cathy's page and check out her crafty creation!





6 comments:

  1. Oh I like this - have never considered the zoo set but will have to take another look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this--is there a tutorial or measurements? Did you emboss the white and attach it to the base before cutting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! This will be a very special card for the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable! I love the color scheme for a baby girl. The little wagons/train cars are so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete