Monday, August 5, 2013

Pink Polka Dot Happiness

I don't know about you, but anything with polka dots just makes me smile :-)  Put some polka dots on a cute little slug bug car and it really make me happy!
After seeing the super cute pink "punch buggy" that Erica posted in the latest Friday Mashup Challenge, (Happy Polka Dots) I just had to make this cute card! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Strawberry Slush, Brushed Silver, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink ~ Strawberry Slush
Stamp Set ~ Yippee-Skippee
Other Supplies ~ Extra-Large Ova, Large Oval, 1/2" Circle, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle), Word Window, Ticket Duo Builder, Modern Label, Boho Blossoms Punch, Neutrals Brads, Build a Banner Kit (Polka Dot Stencil), MDS Lemonade Stand download
 
I found the super easy punch pattern for the car here.  Thanks Patti for sharing this for everyone! 
 
Off to work I go...but only for 2 days this week and then we are hitting the road for 10 awesome days at the beach.  WOOT WOOT!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. sure cute with the dots! Who doesn't love dots?! I've made one of these before and he was yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Breelin, this is ADORABLE! I just love that you took the inspiration photo literally. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete