Monday, August 19, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop ~ Day 10

Hello to all my stamping friends and welcome to Day Ten ~ our last day ~ of the Artisan Finalist Blog Hop!  This whole adventure has been absolutely amazing!!!  From working on all of my projects, to getting the phone call from Stampin' Up!, to meeting all of the other AWESOME Finalists...every single step of this journey has been the BEST!  I hope you have enjoyed ALL of our projects that we submitted...I know I have!  And guess what?!?!?  We aren't done!  Beginning Monday, August 26th, the 10 of us will have a new blog hop, which will post every other Monday.   Watch out for MONDAY MONTAGE!

 If you've just come from Amy's blog, you were treated to her amazing talent.  If you are just getting started, keep on hopping until you get back to me. If you happen to get lost along the way, just use the "back" or "next" button at the bottom of each blog and you'll get right back on track.

 Today I have my favorite card for you.  I had fun creating this romantic, fun and flirty card...hope you like it too!  It's a bit difficult to see in the picture, but I created a square around the LOVE sentiment using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.  I doubled the lines up and pierced holes in between each line...subtle little effect that really added to the card. 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP
Stamp Sets ~ Morning Post Alphabet, Hearts a Flutter, Collage Curios, En Francais
Ink ~ Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Other Supplies ~ Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Paper Piercing Tool, Soda Pop Tops, Crochet Trim, Small Heart Punch, Owl Builder Punch, 1" Circle PUnch
 
Thank you for hopping along with all of us over the past 10 days and for leaving some love!  Your comments help me keep me motivated to create! 
 
Don't forget to come back next Monday to see what we have in store for you next!
 
Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's blog to see her first FAB-ulous creation! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah this card is so SO fabulous. I love the colors and the DSP you have used for this masterpiece. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! I can see why it is is your favorite ... so many very clever details!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete