Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Truly Grateful & Thankful...

...pretty much sums up my feelings the past few weeks.  I really do have so much to be grateful and thankful for!  I won't get too mushy and lovely, but thanks to all of YOU for all of your kind and inspiring words...you help keep me motivated to keep on creating!
Wheat harvest has started in our area, which inspired this card.  As I was putting everything together, I was really wishing I had a sewing machine to add just a little bit of stitching to the card.  Add that to my mile long wish list!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Truly Grateful, Hello Lovely
Other Supplies ~ Burlap Ribbon, Candy Dots, Expressions Thinlits, Aqua Painter
 
Off to squeeze in a quick walk with the kiddos before work and before it gets too hot! 
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment