Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Toil & TROUBLE ~ Sneak Peek

TROUBLE is the key word...after seeing all of the demonstrations and amazing swaps at Convention, there are so many new things I want!  But guess what??!?!  Even though I didn't make it as one of the Artisan Design Team members, I do get a little shopping spree...let the shopping begin!!! 
I tried my best to hold off on ordering too many things from the Holiday Catalog, but there were a few I couldn't resist!  After seeing the fun shaker card demonstrated by Pam Morgan during opening session, I had a fun CASE idea using the Toil & Trouble set.  You can see the Opening Session YouTube video here for details on how the card was made, along with all of the other great happenings as Convention kicked off. 
It's difficult to see in the picture, but Window Sheet is on top of the black card stock, taped with Washi Tape on each side.  In between the Window Sheet and black card stock is some fun confetti...love this idea! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Witches Brew DSP, Modern Medley DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, Window Sheet
Ink ~ Whisper White Craft, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Toil & Trouble
Other Supplies ~ Witches Brew Washi Tape, Modern Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Black Embossing Powder
 
I can't wait to break out the rest of my Washi Tape and make some other cards using this same idea...so much fun!  This will for sure be a card we make in my Washi Tape class next month...don't miss it!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment