Friday, May 17, 2013

Miss You Already

Next week my co-workers and I will say farewell to a fellow co-worker as she takes on an amazing new job opportunity!  We will miss Jamie's big smile and hilarious sense of humor, but we are so happy for her!  Jamie is not only a co-worker to  me, but also a good friend of 10+ years.  I was thrilled when she got hired and although I don't see her daily, I will miss chatting with her daily via our clinic IM...thank goodness for Facebook!!! Some days it seems to be the only way some of us can keep up with all that is going on in our busy lives!

With some creative color inspiration from Fab Friday I put together this card for our office to sign and give to Jamie on her last day...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Print Poetry, Primrose Petals Core'dinations, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Stamp Set ~ Really Good Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Window Frames Framelits, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder

We will all miss Jamie so much and wish her the best of luck!!! 

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Love the choice of DSP for your card! I think that your friend/co-worker will certainly appreciate this beautiful good bye card. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card!! I'm sure you're friend will love it!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the DSP panels! Love those dots! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I'm sure the recipient will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete