Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Day ~ Inky Fingers Club Guest Designer News

Good morning and Happy Friday!  I have some exciting news to share this morning...I have been selected as a Guest Designer for Inky Fingers Club Summer Session!
While I am so thrilled to have this opportunity, I'll also admit that I'm a bit nervous!  But I know I'm not alone and am beyond excited to be a part of such an amazing group of talented stampers! 

Here are the details and benefits of becoming an Inky Fingers Club Member:

Summer 2013 Session
July 7th through 20th

All NEW Stampin' Up! Products
Over 50 Exclusive Designs
Creative Card Sets & Containers
14 Daily Tutorials
Talented Guest Designers
Step by Step Directions
Lots of Photos

Daily Challenges with Prizes
Original Artwork Shipped to Members

If you are looking for some new ideas and great tutorials, becoming an Inky Fingers Club Member is a MUST!  Click here to see some past projects and don't forget to register for the Summer Session on June 13th!

Be sure to send me an email (brrenwick@charter.net) to let me know when you have registered. 

Watch for sneak peeks in the upcoming weeks of the projects I will be sharing!

Until then, I'll leave you with a fun card I made yesterday using a new stamp set I earned for recruiting during the Sale-A-Bration period and the Epic Day This & That Washi Tape.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Basic Gray
Stamp Sets ~ Happy Day, Oh, Hello
Other Supplies ~ Oval Collection Framelits, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Vintage Trinkets, Natural Trim, Crochet Trim, Epic Day This & That Washi Tape

Wishing you all a great day and a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment