Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cowboy Boots and Lace

I'm no cowgirl, but I do love me a cute pair of cowboy boots!  Add a cute dress, little bit of lace and you've got yourself a cute outfit...and even a cuter card!  Check out one of my creations from this weekend...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Pool Party Core'dinations, Soho Subway DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Bootiful Occasions
Other Supplies ~ Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Pool Party Embossing Powder, Artisan Label Punch, Natural Trim, Line Thread, Vintage Brads, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Tea Lace Paper Doilies

I embossed the vintage brad with the pool arty embossing powder...LOVE this look!  I had fun making this card and can't wait to give it to one of my co-workers this week for her birthday. 

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment