Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Unwinding....

....with a little time in my craft room.  Baseball season is in full swing and the craziness my family schedule is just that...crazy!  I spent over an hour yesterday updating and color coordinating our family calendar for the next two months and all I can say is, WOW!  One of us has something going on almost every single day and/or night.  We will all be ready for summer break this year, that's for sure.  I should be folding laundry or mopping floors, but I decided some stamping time was a much better choice :)
I have really enjoyed the last few sketches from Mojo Monday and this week is no exception. 
And as you see, I'm still obsessed with the This and That Epic Day DSP...sorry if you are sick of seeing it, but be prepared to see a bit more. The possibilities are endless with this paper!  And the Washi Tape....LOVE!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White, This and That Epic Day
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ Paper Pumpkin (March kit), Friendly Phrases
Other Supplies ~ Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Fancy Flower Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, In-Color Dahlias, Corner Punch

Sigh...I'm feeling the stress of the day slowly leaving...always a good thing.  Going to spend a bit more time working on some projects before I call it a night. 

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment