Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sending Birthday Wishes...

...to a fellow Stampin' Up! demo and my roomie-to-be at Convention!!! 
After hearing just how great last year's Stampin' Up! Convention was and experiencing the fun at the Tacoma Regional last October, I just knew I had to go to Convention this year.  None of my downline are able to go to Convention with me, so I'm going solo.  I booked a room shortly after I decided to attend with hopes of finding a roommate. A few months ago, someone had posted that their friend was not able to attend Convention with them and was looking for a roommate.  After a little thought, I sent her a message and told her I was interested in rooming with her.  Long story short, we've been chatting for the past few months and I can't not wait to meet her in person and share the experience of Convention with someone who loves stamping as much as I do!

Today Cynthia is celebrating her birthday and I made this card and cute little Dress Up Framelit box just for her!  I can not take credit for the box...I saw it on Pinterest and had to re-create it.  You can find the tutorial for it here.

Baja Breeze will soon be retired, which makes me a little sad...but there are some great NEW colors coming out!!!  Cynthia was in need of a Baja Breeze re-inker, but they had already sold out.  In my own little sneaky way, I made sure she still hadn't been able to get her hands on one and sent one of my extras her way :)  Happy Birthday Friend!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Baja Breese, Midnight Muse, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~ Stippled Blossoms, En Francais
Other Supplies ~ All Dressed Up Framelits, Card Base Pop 'n Cuts, Oval Collection Framelits, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder

 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP
Ink ~ Baja Breeze
Other Supplies ~ Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Flower Trim, All Dressed Up Framelits
The tutorial for this cute little Dress Up box is to hold a tube of chap stick...I altered mine a little so it would hold the re-inker.

Wishing Cynthia a very Happy Birthday and I can't wait to celebrate with her in July!!!

Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment