Friday, April 26, 2013

Fruits and Flowers Friday

Happy Friday!  It's supposed to be close to 80 today and is supposed to be nice all weekend...spring is finally here!!!  I'm looking forward to spending some time out in my flower beds...that is if I can pull myself away from my new Stampin' goodies that will be delivered this afternoon!  I see some late nights and early mornings over the next few days :)
I pulled out another of my soon-to-be retired favorites and made a cute card using this weeks Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch.
 
I'm sad that you really can't see the score marks in each corner of the card...it looks kind of blah in this picture.  Sorry!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Floral District DSP
Ink ~ JetBlack StazOn, Tangerine Tango, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade*
Stamp Sets ~ Fruits and Flowers*, Pursuit of Happiness*
Other Supplies ~ Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon*, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Designer Frames Folder
*Retiring Items*

I forgot how cute this stamp set was...and the stamps used on this card are just two of nine adorable stamps!  Be sure to add this to your list and snag it before June 3rd!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Actually if you look hard enough you can see the score lines. Well Done! Great job. Thanks for sharing with us this week on TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean lines of this card - to me this is perfection! Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, so bright and cheery! Thanks for playing along with us at TSOT this week. I love your card - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete