Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mojo Take Two

Hello my friends!  I had so much fun with yesterday's sketch from Mojo Monday and I just had to use it again today. 
Do you think in Stampin' Up! colors like I do?  I was looking at my shower curtain this morning and thought to myself...Always Artichoke, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Sahara Sand.  And that is how this card all started!  I love it when inspiration strikes at the most random time or in the most random places :)

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Always Artichoke, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ By the Tide
Other Supplies ~ Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 2 1/2", 1 3/8" & 1" Circle Punches, Silver Basics Designer Buttons, Natural Trim Ribbon

When I fist got my hands on the Spring catty, I really wasn't drawn to this stamp set.  But after seeing a few projects created with it, I caved...and I'm so happy I did!  I have used this set numerous times for projects that have all been very different.

 Thanks for visiting again today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment