Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pocket full of Butterflies & SAB Sneak Peek

Well, more like an envelope full of butterflies!  I am doing my best to try and stay on top of things...plan and prepare ahead instead of waiting until the last minute.  Life is WAY less stressful me when I plan ahead :)  I just finished up my creations for my February Club and this is one of the cards that everyone will get to make.  You also get a little peek at a set that is available during the Sale-a-Bration promotion...Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotion of the year!  For every $50 you spend on SU products you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration gift.  The sentiment and little stamped butterflies on this card come from the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set.  It's so pretty!  And the little butterfly can quickly be punched out with the new Bitty Butterfly Punch, available in the 2013 Spring Catalog
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP
Ink ~ Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals
Stamp Set ~ Bloomin' Marvelous
Other Supplies ~ Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly Punches, Simply Scored and Diagonal Plate, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder

Want your chance to make this card?  Join me in February during one of my class times:
Friday, February 1st between 6:00-9:00PM
Sunday, February 3rd between 10:00AM-1:00PM
Friday, February 15th between 6:00-9:00PM

You will create 4 projects during class

Class fee is $7.00 or FREE with a minimum $15 catalog order
You may also join as a Club Member, which will entitle you to a $25 hostess benefit during the year...it's not too late to join!
Contact me today for more information!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment