Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hearts a Flutter LOVE ~ HSS 150

Now that Christmas is over and we've kicked off the New Year, I'm in full on Valentine card creations!  I absolutely love the new Hearts a Flutter bundle in the new Spring Catalog, which by the way goes live tomorrow, January 3rd.  The color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week is so perfect for this set!
Don't you love these colors?
 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Pool Party
Ink ~ Black StazOn, Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Whisper White Craft
Stamp Sets ~ Seasonal Sayings (2012 Holiday Catalog), Hearts a Flutter (2013 Spring Catalog), Tiny Tags
Other Supplies ~ Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Jewelry Tag Punch, Small Heart Punch, Owl Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Paper Doilies (2013 Spring Catalog)

I had a lot of fun creating this card!  So much fun that I created a few more using the same supplies and colors...just switched up the layout :)

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...GORGEOUS! So fun, you did a great job with the challenge. I love the black background and the doily is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty!!! Love the black background really makes the banner POP!!! Great accents!!! Great use of the new products!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and so whimsical! I love your card and all the details. So glad you joined us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the banners and the doily. Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sharp looking card, I love the black and white. And you can never have too many hearts! Love it! Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally see this card as a table centerpiece! So many elements that are so perfect! I'm with you, in full valentine mode! Thanks for joining us at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. The black really makes all the elements pop. Whomever receives this will feel really special.

    Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete