Monday, January 7, 2013

Amazing Friend and Exciting News!

Everyone has that one amazing friend...the one who is always there for you no matter what.  That friend who accepts you for who you are and never judges you, laughs with you, cries with you, shares lifes moments, big or small, with you...that friend for me is Erica, also known as my twin brain.  We didn't grow up together, didn't go to school together and have only been friends for a few years, but it feels like we have known each other forever!  Erica is the sister I never had and the friend that I know I can always count on!
Not only is Erica one of my very best friends, but she is also an amazing co-worker.  The first of the year tends to be a bit crazy where my work load is concerned.   Erica was a HUGE help to me and helped me stay caught up and totally eased my stress last week...THANK YOU friend!!!  
This isn't nearly enough of a thank you for all she does for me, but sending a card is still one of my favorite ways to show my appreciation.  Here is the card I created especially for her...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Tea for Two DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Stamp Set ~ Amazing Family
Other Supplies ~ Paper Doily Sizzlits, 3 1/2 & 3" Circle Bigz, Builder Brads, Sycamore Street Island Indigo Ribbon*
*Sale-A-Bration item*

Thanks friend for being so amazing!  XOXO

Now for the exciting news!!   I will be participating in my first ever blog hop on January 10th...so be watching and check out all of the great creations made by all of the awesome participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment