Friday, November 9, 2012

Greatful Heart


This week has reminded me just how much we have to be thankful and grateful for!  November is the month where everyone always expressed just how thankful they are for everything, and I think that is wonderful!  But November isn't the only time of year we have to be thankful...be thankful all year long! 

The Paper Players has a great theme challenge this week, Give Thanks, which is very fitting for feeling so thankful.  And the beautiful color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments gave me just the inspiration I needed!



Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Early Espresso, More Mustard, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Stamp Sets ~ Blooming with Kindness and French Foliage

I love how well these two sets come together...simple beauty :)

Off I go to my monthly staff meeting.  It's the one time a month I get to see my co-workers :)  I love everyone I work with, but I am so very thankful and grateful that I get to work from home!

Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

  1. OO AH, simple beauty!!! I love the crisp clean look with the layered images. Thanks for playing along this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card! Great combination of stamps to use with those colours. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love the collage of stamped images. Nice work friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white with the gentle leaves layered, and that one big pretty flower :) Makes me thankful that I get to see your pretty cards - you're a crafty genius! Thanks so much for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and Beautiful!!! Love the layers!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and simple! You did a great job with the challenge, gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT! I'm such a fun of your cards, and this one is so lovely. The white on white, and the simple layout is perfection. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hooray! Congrats friend! you rocked this!

    ReplyDelete