Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Romance

Good morning friends and Happy Monday!  It's a cold and rainy day here.  Wishing I had the day off from work to just hang with my kiddos, especially since one of them woke up not feeling well.  At least I still get to be home with them and it should be a quiet day at work, so all is good :)  I did have a little extra stamping time this morning since I didn't have to get the big boys up and ready for school...yay!
I promised myself I would make a few more fall projects before I got all crazy with Christmas stuff.  So this week, I am going to do my best to get a few fall projects created.  The color challenge over at Fab Friday is full of warm fall colors...love them!  And this mornings Mojo Monday sketch totally got my creativity flowing.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink ~ Midnight Muse, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake (sponged around the edges of the Very Vanilla)
Stamp Set ~ Artistic Etchings
Other Supplies ~ Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Boarder Punch

I've never been to Paris, but I can only imagine how beautiful it is in the fall!  Maybe someday I'll have the chance to go.

Off to tend to my sick kiddo and the rest of the crew.  Thank goodness my hubby is home today to help!

Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. this is an adorable card, hope you have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, it's still fall isn't it?! This is such a pretty card, I love how elegant it is. Oui oui, mon ami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great colors and thanks for the little vacation to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layering of the stamped images and the Comfort Cafe paper with the medallion print is yummy with your layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete