Tuesday, October 9, 2012

All Things Pumpkin

I love pumpkins!  Pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin {avocado} smoothies, pumpkin pies, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin decorations, The Great Pumpkin, pumpkin patches...all things pumpkin! 
I saw the cutes little pumpkin on Pinterest (which consumes way too much of my time some days) the other day and wanted to make one.  I got caught up in other projects and never got to it.  But when I saw the pumpkins challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments I set my other projects aside to give this little guy a try.

I love the polka dot paper in the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP and thought it would make for a cute pumpkin. And the Core'dinations paper was prefect for the stem! This is now sitting up on my mantle with all of my other Halloween creations :)

Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso Core'dinations
Other Supplies ~ Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Blossom Petals Builder, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch

Now I think I'll go make a cup of pumpkin spice coffee to get me through the rest of the day!  More stamping to be done tonight :)

Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute pumpkin. I love the polka dots :) and the big wild tendrils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute!!! Love the polka dots- so cute!!! Perfect stem!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you and love pumpkins--they are so versatile and taste yummy in all kinds of foods. Your DSP pumpkin is super sweet. Thanks for adding your project to our theme challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. The polka dots are so perfect! Love how yours turned out. I so love this paper right now! Great job with the challenge. Thank you for joining us at HAnd Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pumpkin... This is as cute as any of the amazing pumpkin-themed goodies I've seen on pinterest and there's a LOT! Another home run my crafty friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love the polka dot paper you used, it makes your pumpkin so fun! I admit to being hooked on Pinterest too ;) Way too many projects in the hopper! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect use for the Polkadot paper. Gives your sweet pumpkin some more character...if that's even possible! :) Thanks for joining us at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the polka dots for this pumpkin! Very cute. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete