Sunday, September 30, 2012

Regional Convention Inspired

Home from a fun girls weekend away with my bestie!  We both attended the Stampin' Up! Tacoma Regional Convention and had so much fun!  I came home with some great new business ideas and a million new paper crafting ideas too!  Not only did I get to spend the weekend with my friend, but I also met some great new friends as well.  Hoping to see them all again at the 2013 Convention in SLC :)
One of the presentations that was shared with us included some fabulous cards made using the Window Sheet Paper.  I never would have though to use the Window Sheet as the base of my card, but now I have so many fun ideas!
After I got home, I kissed my babies and hubby, put my stuff away and played with the kiddos for a bit.  As soon as the baby went down for his nap, I hit my craft room!  I still need to play around with stamping on the window sheet a little bit more (to avoid smearing the ink), but I put this fun card together...


Very quick and simple card to put together and so  much fun!  I stamped the spider web image on the Window Sheet.  The Crumb Cake paper is stamped with the Distressed Dots and placed inside of the Window Sheet.  How easy is that?!?!  I can't wait to try this with some snow flakes, but I must wait for some white StazOn to arrive first.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Window Sheet, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Distressed Dots, Mixed Medley, Border Banter

Stay tuned for more Regional inspired projects soon!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment