Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Spooky little kitty

Well, not really...this little guy really is pretty cute!
I wasn't too sure about this little kitty at first, but he's grown on me. 
The fun sketch idea came from the great design team over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I love their clean and simple sketches!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Very Vanilla Howlstooth & Scraingbone DSP
Ink ~ StazOn Jet Black, Tangerine Tango (sponged around the edges)
Stamp Set ~ Frightening Feline
Other Supplies ~ Spider Web Embossing Folder, Window Frame Framelits

Short and sweet post today!  Lot to do at work and even more to do to get ready for our trip!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Love your choice of background papers. The first time I saw the kitty stamp, did not think I had to have it! BUT, I have seen so many great cards with it....think I will have to get one soon! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Breelin! I love that little cat! I really like the papers you've chosen and the embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job on your card ... that spooky lil cat came our just fine and your embossed background with the two tones is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Halloween card! I really like how you framed the cat within the Window Frame framelit. The texture is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete