Friday, August 17, 2012

Just can't wait...

...to have my toes in the sand!
A few hours from now, that will be a reality!  We are beach bound today and oh-so-excited!  My family is long over due for a vacation :) I've had the surf and sand on my mind all week, which inspired me to make this card for my mom to give to my hubby for his birthday.
I gave my shot at the Triple Time Stamping technique...super easy and the end result is so much fun!  Its a little hard to see in the picture, but I stamped the shells in crumb cake and then sponged over them with crumb cake as well to give it a soft sand look.  And of course I had to add the bright red crab...my hubby has had nothing but crabbing on his mind for the last few weeks!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Real Red, Bashful Blue
Stamp Sets ~ By the Seashore, Family Reunion
Other Supplies ~ Cherry Cobble Bakers Twin, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons

Ok, better get back to making lunches and packing up so we can hit the road!  I'm really hoping I can pick up some wi-fi access from our beach house, but that may not happen.  If that's the case, I'll catch back up with everyone when we get home!  I'll just have a ton of projects to share with you...I'm bound and determined to make it through the end of the month with my personal challenge!

Happy Stamping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment