Monday, July 23, 2012

Back at 'em!

It's Monday and I'm back at 'em after a long weekend get-away and a fantastic wedding!  As promised, here is a cute picture of my very handsome boys.  They did an amazing job at the wedding..one proud mommy here! 
Aidan & Hunter
We all had a great time with all of the family!  The weather was beautiful and made for a perfect wedding day for Jay and Danielle :)

Now, on to some Mojo Monday! 

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

 I could not wait to get back to some stamping after a few days off.  Don't get me wrong...I did get a little stamping in over the weekend, but not enough!  I was excited to break out a few more goodies from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog (starts August 1st)! 
With some help of the Monday Mojo sketch, I had some fun with the new Friendships Preserves Set.  Add a little Orchard Harvest DSP, one of the Designer Ribbon Slides and the Woodgrain Embossing Folder, my card is complete! 



MOJO251
I love how the Woodgrain Embossing Folder gives this card just a touch of added texture.  I see myself using this a LOT this fall!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple (Stampin' Write Markers)
Stamp Set ~ Friendship Preserves
Other Supplies ~ Window Frames Framelits, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Designer Ribbon Slides, 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

I've got another busy week ahead of me...doing my best to stay on task so everything gets done!  Happy Monday and Happy Stamping! 
  


1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the colors you used and that window frame focal point is perfect!

    ReplyDelete