Monday, July 9, 2012

I know I already posted once today, but the man in brown paid me a visit this afternoon and I could NOT WAIT to tear in to my box of stamping goodness!!! 
I absolutely fell in love with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set when saw it in the Holiday Catalog and I just had to put together a card as soon as I pulled this set out of the box.  And with the new bundles available, I was even more excited!!!  There are many new stamp sets bundled with coordinating Framelits....AWESOME!  I may or may not have purchased a few of them...you'll just have to wait and see :) 
I can see many fun cards and projects to be made this fall using this set as well as the coordinating DSP and fabric...I'm so excited!!  But for now, I'll start with this...
Suppiles Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Orchard Harvest DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
Stamp Set ~ Perfectly Preserved
Other Supplies ~ Cannery Set Framelits, Labels Collections Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits

I'm itching to play with all of the other fun new things I got from my holiday pre-order, but I MUST finish up my projects for Stamp Club this week AND finish my son's 1st birthday invites! 

Holiday Catalogs are now available and you may order beginning August 1st.  Contact me today if you haven't already received your catalog! 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/craftsomnia/

**Looks like I had a little ESP going on last night when I created this!  This weeks HSS Theme Challenge is FRUITY!  Perfect for this cute card.  It looks like some of the great design team members love this set just as much as I do...great {crafting} minds, right?  :)

http://www.handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. I cant wait till Thursday when I can get my hands on this set. Your card is fabulous, a great combination of dsp, the layers and texture. Thanks for playing with us st HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really didn't waste time getting this card put together, doesn't it feel like Christmas when the brown truck stops in front of your house, lol:) Great job with the challenge especially doing ahead of time. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute!!! Love all the texture and layers!! Great oolor combo!! Love the use of the new stamp- love the accent!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love the new Orchard Harvest DSP? Your card is wonderful in every way. Thanks for being a part of this week's fruit theme challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOVE this! My goodies come today & I'm afraid it'll be a week before I can really dig in :( Vacation! So inconvenient for a cardmaker. Your card is adorable! Love that plaid DSP you used too. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am excited about all the wonderful items in the holiday catalog. Very cute card! I love how you used all the new products. Love the jar image. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of all the framelits and perfect timing for the UPS delivery. So glad you joined us this week and shared your cute little pear, too at HSS.

    ReplyDelete