Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to one of my bestest friends ever!  I got to spend a little time with one of my BFF 's this weekend and treated her to a hand made gift certificate for a new stamp set of her choice from the 2012-2013 Stampin' UP! Idea Book and Catalog.  The gift certificate was inside the fun card below. 

The new catalog ships out today and products will be available for purchase June 1st.   I'd love to do a show for you! Contact me today and we'll get one scheduled! 



Happy Birthday
Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Beyond the Garden DSP
Stamp Sets ~ Fabulous Florets, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, VersaMark
Other Supplies ~ Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder, Antique Brads, 1 1/4" Melon Mambo Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment